Building a complete cash flow map with your client is a collaborative process. Using this simple, easy-to-understand system, you can quickly develop dialogue with your client and build a stronger relationship.
Whether a prospective client earns $50,000 a year or $500,000 a year, they could be spending their entire cash flow and have no current ability to save or invest. You can quickly determine if you and your prospect are a good fit.
Earn Client Buy-In
By building the cash flow map with your client, you can earn buy-in on the plan along the way, helping you to instill confidence in your client that they can make their plan work.
Improve Success Rates
Cash flow analysis is the missing piece of the puzzle. Small and large planning companies alike put cash flow in the back seat and miss out on ample opportunity to solve problems today that lead to long-term success for clients.
Cash Flow Mapping does the heavy lifting for you. Simply enter the information as it appears on your client's 1040s, pay stubs, W-2s and local income tax forms. Cash Flow Mapping automatically calculates net income for you.
- Put away your calculator, just enter data as-is.
- Adds back pre-tax investments to the gross income for a clearer picture.
- Comprehensive list of categories of earnings and spending, plus flexibility to add custom inputs on the fly.
Summarize Your Findings
Cash Flow Mapping generates an Advisor Report.
- Simple reporting for each cash flow map allows your client to quickly understand their current position.
- Doughnut chart visualizes the amounts spent for your client to further understanding.
- Print out the full cash flow map or save a PDF and email it for access outside of the system or for archival purposes.
Once you have completed the cash flow map for your client's current cash flow situation, you can duplicate the map with a few mouse clicks and make your changes easily.
- Duplicate your initial cash flow map with a few mouse clicks.
- Generate multiple scenarios as needed to provide options and highlight the changes clearly.
- Make adjustments quickly to keep the conversation moving and earn buy in.
- Use comparison reports to quickly show changes based on life events such as the birth of a child, sale of a business, retirement, pay raise, and more.
"First of all, I believe you have nailed it. This is a great tool that should be used to find the money in the process. What a value add for the client!" —Robert J. Fashano, CLU, ChFC, MSFS
Your Own Client Portal
Every plan comes with an Advisor Site, which is a white-labeled website that your clients can log into from anywhere to get access to their cash flow maps.
- Clients can view your recommendations from anywhere.
- By showing clients how to enter information about changes to their cash flow—such as a new home purchase, change in income or other expenses—you can keep your name top of mind year-round.
Show Current and Target Savings Goals
Easily show your client their current savings and build recommendations based on percent of gross income or a fixed amount.
- Enter the target percentage or dollar amount for long-term savings and instantly see how their current contributions compare to the desired target.
- Vary investment amounts to see the effect on cash flow and use your existing tools to show the results of the different scenarios.
- Share clients with your team
- Custom field inputs to fit your needs
- Unlimited clients
- Two factor authentication
- Personalized PDF client reports
- Unlimited maps
- Quick calculator on fields
- Calendly integration
- Unlimited reports
Help your clients tell their money where to go
instead of asking where it went!
Build deeper, more trusting relationships that lead to new opportunities.