Building a complete cash flow map with your client is a collaborative process. Using this simple, easy-to-understand system, you can quickly develop dialogue with your client and build a stronger relationship.
Whether a prospective client earns $50,000 a year or $500,000 a year, they could be spending their entire cash flow and have no current ability to save or invest. You can quickly determine if you and your prospect are a good fit.
Earn Client Buy-In
By building the cash flow map with your client, you can earn buy-in on the plan along the way, helping you to instill confidence in your client that they can make their plan work.
Improve Success Rates
Cash flow analysis is the missing piece of the puzzle. Small and large planning companies alike put cash flow in the back seat and miss out on ample opportunity to solve problems today that lead to long-term success for clients.
How Family Maps Work
Cash Flow Mapping does the heavy lifting for you. Simply enter the information as it appears on your client's paystubs or 1040 and local income tax forms. Cash Flow Mapping automatically calculates net income for you.
- If you don't have all the details, use our tax estimations
- Put away your calculator, just enter data as-is.
- Adds back pre-tax investments to the gross income for a clearer picture.
- Comprehensive list of categories of earnings and spending, plus flexibility to add custom inputs on the fly.
How Business Maps Work
We all know that business owners have a lot of choices to make about how their business and personal finances interact. Each choice has potential benefits and consequences. Cash Flow Mapping allows you to show your clients the interaction between their business and personal cash flow by linking the two through employment and distributions.
- Properly show pass through distributions, tax liabilities, and deductions on your client's Family Map to help illustrate how choices will impact both their personal and business cash flow.
- Display multiple options and build comparisons for your client to make informed decisions.
- For transitions in your client's business, help them understand each stage of building their business, retirement, selling their business, optimizing for tax strategy or other choices that fit your expertise and clearly show them the impact on both their business and personal cash flow.
- Use pre-built language settings to label business metrics for your client in terms that they are familiar with.
How Comparisons Work
Once you have completed the cash flow map for your client's current cash flow situation, you can duplicate the map with a few mouse clicks and make your changes easily.
- Duplicate your initial cash flow map with a few mouse clicks.
- Generate multiple scenarios as needed to provide options and highlight the changes clearly.
- Make adjustments quickly to keep the conversation moving and earn buy in.
- Use comparison reports to quickly show changes based on life events such as the birth of a child, sale of a business, retirement, pay raise, and more.
"First of all, I believe you have nailed it. This is a great tool that should be used to find the money in the process. What a value add for the client!" —Robert J. Fashano, CLU, ChFC, MSFS
Your Own Client Portal
Every plan comes with an Client Portal Site, which is a white-labeled website that your clients can log into from anywhere to get access to their cash flow maps.
- Individual or Enterprise Branded Portal
- Clients can view your recommendations from anywhere.
- By showing clients how to enter information about changes to their cash flow—such as a new home purchase, change in income or other expenses—you can keep your name top of mind year-round.
- Share clients with your team
- Custom field inputs to fit your needs
- Unlimited clients
- Tags for tracking follow-ups
- Two factor authentication
- Personalized PDF client reports
- Unlimited maps
- Quick calculator on fields
- Calendly integration
- Unlimited reports
Help your clients tell their money where to go
instead of asking where it went!
Build deeper, more trusting relationships that lead to new opportunities.